Development and Promotion Package
We work with you to design and build an e-commerce store and summer promotional program.
Recognition of the program brought to you by...
WE START WITH A PLAN
- We put in the hours to talk to you about your goals, strategy, and branding.
WE CREATE YOUR STORE
- Your secure eCommerce website will be found at https://shop.[yourwebsite].com.
- We will create a separate eCommerce website that will follow your existing website design style. We do not need to make any adjustments to your existing website.
- Your store is hosted on secure, highly reliable, and speedy servers with daily backups.
- Shop, your main catalog where your products will be displayed
- Cart, the page where your customers will add the products they want to buy.
- Checkout, where the customer selects their shipping and payment method.
- Shipping, options with Canada Post, Popular Courier, and Local Delivery.
- Payment, methods include major debit and credit cards around the world and Paypal.
- My Account, a personalized page for each registered user where they can monitor activities and make faster purchases by giving basic information once.
WE POST YOUR PRODUCTS
- We will start you off by taking pictures of your first 12 products.
- We will collect your product information and post them to your website.
- Wordpress CMS
- Domain & Hosting Setup
- Website Strategy
- Web Design & Development
- Upload 12 Products
- Base Search Engine Optimization
MaintenanceLicence, Support, Security
- Software Licences
- Video Screencasts Tutorials
- Updates & Maintenance
- Daily Backups
- Site Security, SSL Certificate
- Technical Support
- Google & Facebook Analytics
Other additional work.
Extra hourly work after launch of project
(Adding extra features, excessive additional products, custom pages, new graphics)
Data Entry, Product Upload
(Got hundreds or thousand products to upload? We’ll do it for you)
Our talented designer has over 15 years of experience in commercial graphics design and knows what branding is best for your company.
We’ll do our best to get back to you immediately.
If we can’t handle your request right away then we would at least confirm that we have receive your request.
We have developed a whole range of websites for:
- Corporate Public Companies
- Non-Profit, Arts and Culture
- Audio/Video Production
- Retail, eCommerce
- Hospitality & Restaurants
- and more.
We see so many amateur, do-it-yourself, and broken websites out there.
Professional websites typically reserved only for companies with larger budgets no longer need an in-house web designer/web developer.
Don’t make an amateur logo or a website by yourself. Focus on what you do enjoy and what you do best.
Let StartUpWeb start up your marketing and prepare it so you can make simple updates later.
You can reach us through Email, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, Viber and we can also schedule a video conference though Zoom or Skype for more detailed support.
We can also do Remote Desktop where you can allow us to control your computer for troubleshooting through Team Viewer.
Yes you can add a simple form that emails you the result.
Contact us and we can help you with the process.
Yes you can!
And we encourage you to learn the system so you have full control over your website.
After your website is ready to launch, we can video conference and give you a tour of your industry-standard WordPress + Woocommerce site.
We will show you:
- How to add a new page.
- How to add a new product.
- How to edit a webpage.
- How to manage purchases.
- How to adjust shop settings.
If you have any questions, we are always available to help you out through email or video conference with screensharing.
You can send payment via Bank Remittance, Western Union and PayPal.
Details about the type of information and different ways to send payment can be found on our Payment Method page.
There is a 50% down payment for the start of the project.
Then the 50% balance should be settled before the launch of the website.
Our hourly rates should over most of the needs of our clients from:
- Custom Web Development
- Website Consultation
- Graphics Design
- Troubleshooting Bugs
- Major site updates